If you are looking for a challenge and the chance to develop a great career then,PTC will be a great fit for you. As a PTC employee you will have many opportunities to grow with us and enhance your professional and personal skills. Ready? So fill the form below
The responsibilities of a pipeline integrity engineer revolve around ensuring that pipeline operations meet standards and requirements for safety, quality, and legality also provides support and direction in the areas of pipeline integrity, corrosion control, corrosion monitoring, failure analysis and material engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing inspections for oil, gas, or other liquid pipelines, creating technical reports, and conducting evaluations of pipeline processes in real-world conditions.
- To have the necessary skills and knowledge for executing cost-effective inspections and tests.
- Perform the job duties without adversely affecting pipeline operations.
- Conduct pipeline risk assessments.
- Conduct field training with owners with respect to pipeline operations.
- Perform regular reviews of pipeline information for assigned operation areas such as new pipelines, decommissioned pipelines, production information, pipeline fluid changes (affecting corrosive condition), mitigation, monitoring and inspection activities results
- Direct corrosion mitigation, inspection, and corrosion monitoring activities for assigned operating areas
- Track pipeline integrity program compliance and assist owners to meet requirements
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Graduated from public universities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of oil & gas industries.
- Familiar with all relevant mechanical software such as Office, AutoCAD and… .
- Familiar with relevant standards, codes such as ASME B31.8 ASME B31G Shell 92, DNV F101 and etc.
- Good knowledge in English.
- To be able to travel and stay (temporary) outside Tehran if required.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Full Time
- Engineering (Mechanical)
- Engineering (Materials)